What is Direct Primary Care?
Direct Primary Care allows you to have a direct relationship with your doctor.
Your doctor can take more time with you, and you are spared the hassle of wrangling with insurance companies.
For the equivalent of a monthly cell phone bill, you can receive direct, primary health care services that are tailored to your individual needs.
From your annual check-up to general questions about staying healthy, Direct Primary Care offers you access to care across a spectrum of health concerns.
Action Medicine Benefits
- A direct relationship with your doctor
- Fewer patients = more time with your doctor
- Your health and wellness are the priority
- Call us at any time, email us, or text us
- Potential to save hundreds on labs, imaging, and prescription meds
- Clear and consistent pricing
- Peace of mind
What is it like?
- The beauty of direct primary care is in its simplicity. It centers around doctor-patient care (without a middle man) and allows the opportunity for an in-depth, long-term relationship.
- Direct Primary Care has the attributes of “old-style” medicine (very personal) with “new-style” advantages, such as the ability to text your doctor.
- Direct Primary Care pricing is transparent and predictable.
What am I getting from this membership?
You get same and next-day appointments available at your convenience.
Call, email, text your needs and we will get back to you with an answer or to schedule a visit.
Regardless of your needs, we’ve structured our office to avoid extra charges to you for care.
Unlimited visits per year, including yearly well visit of 40-60 minutes
Test & Labs
Tests, including yearly labs provided at corporate discount, urine tests, In-office laboratory tests & sexually transmitted disease testing
Care for Injuries
Including foot care, acute eye care, simple fracture care, strains and sprains, joint injections and simple laceration repair.
Osteopathic manipulation and back care
IUD placement (does not include cost of device), Contraceptive management and endometrial biopsy, Pregnancy testing.
Physical Therapy consultations, Sports Medicine consultations- And MORE.
Your Action Medicine Team
Since 1990 Dr. Tremblay has served the South Shore of Boston with high quality personalized medical care. Brooke Rieth has over 13 years experience in nursing. She has served the South Shore since 2014.
From our patients
Communication is excellent, comfort, and response excellent. Bedside manner excellent. Being a medical professional I am very picky where I receive my care. This practice is above and beyond any other practice I have been a patient of. I should have enrolled in this practice months ago.
I absolutely love this practice.Maria M.
It was a great experience. I was at the facility a little early and didn't have to wait for my appointment time to get started. They got me right in for vitals and to start to get information. I spent almost an hour with Doctor Tremblay which is unheard of. Then, as the week went on, I was able to text with the Doctor on a Sunday about developments and how i should adjust my reinstatement protocols/meds. it was fantastic!
I spent almost an hour with Doctor Tremblay which is unheard of.Christopher A.