Direct Primary Care Services on the South Shore:
We offer direct primary care services on the south shore of Boston that are truly comprehensive:
What is included in our direct primary care services?
Truly Responsive Care:
- Yearly Well Visit of 40 to 60 minutes
- 20 visits per year
- Text, email and video chat communications
- Same-day or next-day visits
- Yearly laboratory tests will be provided at corporate discount
- In-office laboratory tests
- Sexually transmitted disease testing
- Testing for mononucleosis
- Urine testing
- Testing for anemia
- Blood sugar testing
Care for injuries including:
- Joint injections
- Simple laceration repair
- Skin biopsy
- Cryosurgery of the skin
- Osteopathic manipulation and back care
- Foot care
- Simple fracture care
- Strains and sprains
- IUD placement which does not include the cost of the device
- Contraceptive management
- Pregnancy testing
- Physical Therapy consultations
- Sports Medicine consultations
- Immigration Exam I-693 Check up
- Coumadin management (INR)
- Rapid streptococcal testing for sore throat
- Durable medical equipment will be supplied at cost
- Aesthetics (microneedling, hair rejuvenation, Botox)
- PRP (Platlet Rich Plasma) injections, which accelerate the healing of injured ligaments and tendons
What makes our direct primary care services different?:
Immigration Exam I-693 Medical Check up Services:
Are you or a family member immigrating to the United States? If so, we can help you! Dr. Tremblay is a certified Civil Surgeon, aka immigration doctor. Before you come in, please print out this Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record. Also bring your vaccination record and picture ID. Please call the office at 781-767-0910 to schedule the appointment. We look forward to seeing you. Read more about our Immigration Medical Check Up Services.
Doctor of Osteopathy:
Stiff neck? Back? Sore shoulders? We are qualified to perform osteopathic manipulations. What is osteopathy?
We specialize in Sports Medicine, including medical clearance for school sports, checkups and injuries. We provide diagnostic ultrasound. Also we offer advice about training for optimal performance.
We offer PRP (platlet rich plasma) injections, Microneedling, Botox and more. What is PRP?
Dr. Tremblay and staff are happy to offer housecalls to help homebound patients receive the care they need.
Pure Encapsulations Supplements
Made in Massachusetts. These are 100% pure supplements and they are extremely effective.
Medicinal Cannabis prescription is available after consultation with provider, schedule an appointment to discuss.