What we do:
Included with the monthly fee
Truly Responsive Care:
- Yearly Well Visit of 40 to 60 minutes
- 20 visits per year
- Text and email Communications
- Same day or next day visits
- Yearly laboratory tests will be provided at corporate discount
- In-office laboratory tests
- Sexually transmitted disease testing
- Testing for mononucleosis
- Urine testing
- Testing for anemia
- Blood sugar testing
Care for injuries including:
- Joint injections
- Simple laceration repair
- Skin biopsy
- Cryosurgery of the skin
- Osteopathic manipulation and back care
- Foot care
- Acute eye care
- Simple fracture care
- Nose Injury Care
- Strains and sprains
- IUD placement which does not include the cost of the device
- Contraceptive management and endometrial biopsy
- Pregnancy testing
- Physical Therapy consultations
- Sports Medicine consultations
- Coumadin management (INR)
- Rapid streptococcal testing for sore throat
- Durable medical equipment will be supplied at cost
What makes us different?:
Immigration Medical Check up Services:
Are you or a family member immigrating to the United States? If so, we can help you! Dr. Tremblay is a certified Civil Surgeon. Before you come in, please print out this Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record. Also bring your vaccination record and picture ID. Please call the office at 781-767-0910 to schedule the appointment. We look forward to seeing you. Read more about our Immigration Medical Check Up Services.
Doctor of Osteopathy:
Stiff neck? Back? Sore shoulders? We are qualified to perform osteopathic manipulations.
We specialize in Sports Medicine, including school sports checkups, injuries sustained in baseball, wrestling, rock-climbing, football, biking, hiking, soccer, lacrosse, and more.
Dr. Tremblay loves to do housecalls and help homebound patients receive the care they need.
Pure Encapsulations Supplements
Made in Massachusetts. These are 100% pure supplements and they are extremely effective.
Medicinal Cannabis prescription is available after consultation with provider, schedule an appointment to discuss.